Introduction to Cloud Computing with Azure
Estimated cost: R1001 – R5000
Field Of Study: Data Science and Computational Thinking
Department Name: School for Data Science and Computational Thinking
Objectives:This course covers the fundamentals of Microsoft Azure.
- the basics of cloud concepts;
- Microsoft Azure cloud services;
- how security is a shared responsibility;
- learn to apply and monitor infrastructure standards;
- learn to control and organise cloud resources;
- investigate how Microsoft Azure helps us predict the cost of a solution.
No previous knowledge of the cloud or software engineering is required.
Entry Requirement: Advanced Certificates/Diploma/or Equivalent Qualification
Certificate Type: Attendance
Delivery Mode: Blended
Duration: 1 week
Presentation Language: English
Contact Person Name: AN Galhenage
Contact Person Email: email@example.com
Latest Year Offered: 2020